Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Upcoming Fun!!!

If you have been following my blog, you will know that I failed miserably at the goal of writing once a week.  However, being too busy to blog is a great problem to have, although still a problem.  My daily life consists of SO MANY stories that I want to sit down and tell you all about.  Time eludes me so I am just going to catch you up on our upcoming fun.  Come and see Abacus at the Marry Me Wedding Event at the downtown Vancouver Hilton this weekend!  The event runs on Sunday from 10am-2pm and there will be great giveaways, fun vendors and US!!!  Pauline and I will be giving away several prizes throughout the day and a $150 giveaway towards your wedding rental for one lucky couple.  Abacus will have a fun interactive booth in the entry way where you can design your table scape.  Whether it's a wedding or a corporate function - we encourage you to meet us at our booth and have fun playing with linen and dressing your table.  Information on the event can be located at :  http://www.facebook.com/MarryMeEvent?sk=wall

PLEASE SIGN UP TO FOLLOW OUR BLOG - WE WANT ALL OF YOU TO BE A PART OF OUR JOURNEY.  SEE YOU SUNDAY!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun Donna! Wish you lots and lots of fun and tons and tons of NEW customers for 2012. If Brides are reading this know that you'll get good rentals and even better service!!

    ReplyDelete